Veterinary Care for Exotic Companion Animals
My Zoo Animal Hospital’s commitment to exemplary veterinary medicine and patient care extends to more unusual pets such as reptiles, birds, rabbits, ferrets, snakes, guinea pigs and fish. These so-called “exotic” animals have become increasingly popular, but not all vet clinics have the expertise to handle their particular health care needs.
As with our Small Animal care, our goal is to help owners of these pets to make informed decisions about their pet’s care and partner with them to ensure a happy, healthy life for their unusual companions.
Exotic Veterinary Services Offered at My Zoo Animal Hospital:
In addition to Wellness Examinations, My Zoo Animal Hospital offers the following services to keep your exotic pet healthy and happy.
- Problem-based and emergency appointments (office calls and house calls)
- Toenail Trims
- Wing, Teeth and Beak Trimming
- Medicine and Surgery
- Bloodwork (In-house laboratory)
- Digital Radiography
- Soft tissue and Orthopedic Surgery
- Laser Therapy
- Nutrition, Behavioral, and Husbandry Counseling
- Microchip and tattoo
- Avian, Small Mammal, and Reptile Lodging
- We carry quality diets as well and will advise you about proper nutrition for your pet.